Friday, February 17, 2012

Smart TV

Ok got a Samsung Smart TV UND7000.  I have a habit, after I buy an electronic equipment, I go online and look for user reviews and look for all the piddly little negative comments to worry about.  So I have and it got me thinking what a fantastically small world it has become.  Now I get the opinion of a guy in UK, New Zealand and Korea about their experience with the same model as mine and get the calibration details from east coast in US and South America to avoid the problems with picture quality (too dark in the dark scenes) they had talk about.  The really cool thing about this TV is that it is stepping on to the other side - as in internet side.  It has a smart hub to access Netflicks and other movie streaming sites as well as it's own app store including most important for me the BBC app.  I was paying an addtional $5 for the news channels to get BBC on TV but now I don't need it anymore.  It looks like Samsung has the intent to keep the app store rolling out and current and if so, it would down the line make a lot of the TV subscription redundent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment