Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here again

So I am here again on day 2.  The glorious sunny weather we had the last couple of days had given way to high clouds.  It is going to be raining pretty soon.  It was full moon yesterday and I wanted to take a photo of the rising moon but the clouds started coming in and when I got home I used that as an excuse for not going out because I was feeling lazy (recognizing reality no judgement - but...this reality also means that I can work on firming up my will power a tad). 
Wednesday is writing day.  I was talking to my parents this morning and my mother's friend from high school had called her.  I have never met her but she sounds really interesting.  She is re-reading her old Western Civilization and Philosophy books it seems and some of her comments my mother repeated brought to mind a plotline for writing.
Back to will power - what this means is that I need to write it down put it aside and keep my focus on the current project.
Well time to get ready for work.  I am already boarderline late....

No comments:

Post a Comment