Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anyone knows about TVs

The big time sapper over the last few days has been shopping for a TV.  It is time to replace the 1990s CRT tube with one of those slick thin LCD or plasma TVs.  I know that plasma is supposed to be better but there is a premium attached.  There is vote for a 55 inch TV and Samsung UE55d7000 but there is a question of it is backlit.  We are also looking at Sony somethingsomething 929.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The intentions so far are working out as scheduled.  Yesterday, Saturday we were out shopping but I took my camera with me and converted it into TV shopping plus photography day.  Cranked up ISO all the way to 6400 for some shots and on camera review showed little noise.  I will find out tonight what the 100% looks like.  I am going for yoga today.  Thursday was an interesting experience but more importantly controlling the judgemental aspect means that I am perfectly happy with my performance and am really looking forward to today.

I have been strangely sleepy this weekend and I don't know if it is due to the weather which is basically pure grey skies with mild variations of grey.  I can imagaine that for someone who is so inclined can get easily depressed. 

Heard yesterday that Whitney Houston is dead at 48 years.  What a waste?  Even with so much talent, beauty and success, she couldn't find anything to appreciate and love about herself so went looking for it in all the wrong places - that is externally from other people or by means of mind altering substances. 


No comments:

Post a Comment